Hi. I am a Type I diabetic, living with eye complications, an amazingly supportive husband, beautiful baby girl, and full time job. I was diagnosed at the age of 5, and have been pumping since 2002. I am currently using an Animas Ping pump, and a Dexcom continuous glucose monitor.
- I got 4200 points while escaping from a Giant Demon Monkey in Temple Run 2. Beat that! bit.ly/TempleRun2 http://t.co/X3PEqmnybH 4 years ago
- RT @sixuntilme: Birdy just shoved a rock into her pocket and announced, "Pump for you diabeadles." #diabeticmommy 5 years ago
- Hi @tandemdiabetes - do you have a sales rep in the metro dc area I could speak with to discuss the tslim? 5 years ago
- Kids move en.wikipedia.org/?search=Kids+g… 5 years ago
- #bgnow is behaving unusually well today, 96 this morning, 107 before lunch, and even 147 after lunch...wonder what I did right? 5 years ago